Lazarus A.D.'s Jeff Paulick Now Blogging For Metal Insider.net

(Image via: Metal Insider.net)

Jeff Paulick, bassist and vocalist for Kenosha, WI based Lazarus A.D. will be writing a series of bi-weekly posts for Metal Insider.net. The column is called "Let's Get Real with Jeff Paulick" and debuted yesterday.

Says Paulick of his new column: "I wanted to call the blog Lets Get Real, because that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. I’m not gonna sugarcoat anything, and I wanna be honest about what life is like in a metal band trying to make it in today’s market. I also am gonna ramble about bands I like, why you should like them, why certain bands are popular or not popular, trends, politics, whatever the fuck I feel like cuz, ya know, these awesome dudes at Metal Insider have given me the freedom to do so, and I thank them!"

You can read his first rant (and all his future ones as well) HERE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...